EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- to improve of the level of key competences and skills,
- to promote the emergence and raise awareness of lifelong learning,
- to enhance the international dimension of education and training,
- to improve the teaching and learning of languages and to promote the Union's broad linguistic diversity and intercultural awareness.
- to improve the level of key competencies and skills of young people through increased mobility opportunities for young people, those active in youth work and youth organizations,
- to foster quality improvements in youth work,
- to complement policy reforms at local, regional and national level,
- to enhance the international dimension of youth activities and the role of youth workers and organisations.
- to tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport, such as doping, match-fixing and violence, as well as all kinds of intolerance and discrimination,
- to promote and support good governance in sport and dual careers of athletes,
- to promote the awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity.
The Programme is divided into 3 basic areas:
The programme covers three key actions and two sub-programmes.
KEY ACTION 1– Mobility projects in the field of education, training and youth, joint master degrees, European Voluntary Service events.
KEY ACTION 2 – Projects of institutional cooperation for the development and transfer of innovative practices, strategic partnerships in the fields of education, training and youth, knowledge alliances, sector skills alliances, capacities building in the field of youth, capacity building in the field of higher education.
KEY ACTION 3 - Projects for support for policy reforms in the education, training and youth fields, structural dialogue, meetings between young people and decision-makers in the field of youth.
- Jean Monnet
Institutions that can participate in Erasmus+ projects must be established in a Programme Country, whereas certain Actions of the Programme, especially those referring to higher education, are open for participants from Partner Countries (They may be countries neighbouring the European Union, among them is Serbia, as well as other countries of the world).
- EU member states
- EFTA member states: Island, Lichtenstein, Norway
- Candidate countries: FYR Macedonia, Turkey
- Other countries may participate in certain Actions of the Programme
- Serbia is a Partner Country
PARTICIPATION OF SERBIA
Coordinator and/or partner
Partner if participation brings an added value to the project
- Higher education institutions;
- Primary and secondary schools;
- Preschool institutions;
- Institutions active in the field of informal education;
- Institutions active in the field of adult education;
- Institutions active in the field of youth work;
- Youth organisations;
- Sports organisations;
- Civil society organisations;
- Decision-makers in the field of education, training and youth etc.
- European Commission
- Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
- National agency in programme countries
TEMPUS FOUNDATION – ERASMUS+ OFFICE FOR SERBIA
Ruže Jovanović 27a
Further information: Booklet of the European Affairs Fund of AP Vojvodina on ERASMUS+ programme
- Regulation establishing the Erasmus+ programme
- Erasmus+ Programme Guide (Version 2, 2017)
- General Call for Proposals 2017
EU DOCUMENTS AND INITIATIVES
- Strategic framework for European cooperation in the field of education and training (ET 2020)
- EU initiatives
STRATEGIC DOCUMENTS OF REPUBLIC SERBIA
- Education Development Strategy in the Republic of Serbia until 2020
- Action Plan for the Education Development Strategy in the Republic of Serbia until 2020
- Other relevant strategic documents of the Republic of Serbia
STRATEGIC DOCUMENTS OF THE AUTONOMOUS PROVINCE OF VOJVODINA
24. October 2018. - opening date
04. April 2019. - deadline for submitting project proposalsLink
30. January 2019. - opening date
29. March 2019. - deadline for submitting project proposalsLink
07. December 2018. - opening date
19. March 2019. - deadline for submitting project proposalsLink