Overall objective of the programme: Strengthen ownership of EU objectives and coordination of action at EU and national level in the areas of employment, social affairs and inclusion; support innovative social policy measures; promote the mobility of labour market; increases the accessibility of microfinance and support social enterprises, etc.
Other programme objectives:
- Support for development of adequate social protection system and labour market by good governance, mutual learning and social innovation,
- Modernise EU legislation and ensure its effective application,
- Promote geographical mobility and boost employment opportunities by developing an open labour market,
- Increase the availability and accessibility of microfinance for vulnerable groups and micro-enterprises, and increase access to finance for social enterprises.
Programme EaSI consists of three axes:
1. PROGRESS axis – the modernisation of employment and social policies (61% of the total budget) covering the following thematic sections:
- employment, in particular to fight youth unemployment,
- social protection, social inclusion and the reduction and prevention of poverty,
- working conditions.
2. EURES axis – Job mobility (18% of the total budget) covering the following thematic sections:
- transparency in job vacancies, job applications and any related information for applicants and employers,
- development of services for the recruitment and placing of workers in employment,
- cross-border partnerships.
3. MICROFINANCE AND SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP axis (21% of the total budget) covering the following thematic sections:
- access to, and the availability of, microfinance for vulnerable groups who want to set up or develop their business and micro-enterprises,
- building of institutional capacity of microcredit providers,
- support for the development of social enterprises, in particular by facilitating access to finance.
- EU member states
- EFTA member states: Island, Norway
- EU candidate countries: Albania, FYR Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey
- Becoming part of EURES axis is not possible for EU candidate countries.
- National, regional and local authorities;
- Employment services;
- Specialist bodies provided for under Union law;
- Social partners;
- Non-governmental organisations;
- Higher education institutions;
- Research institutes;
- National statistical offices;
- Media etc.
- European Commission – Directorate General for Employment, Social Policy and Inclusion
EU DOCUMENTS AND INITIATIVES
- An Agenda for New Skills and Jobs
- European Platform against Poverty and Social Exclusion
- Guidelines for employment policies
- Youth Employment Initiative
STRATEGIC DOCUMENTS OF REPUBLIC SERBIA
- Decent Work Programme for the Republic of Serbia
- National Employment Strategy for 2015
- National Employment Strategy for 2011-2020
STRATEGIC DOCUMENTS OF THE AUTONOMOUS PROVINCE OF VOJVODINA
25. September 2018. - deadline for submitting project proposalsLink
VP/2018/016 - Operating grants to EU level networks having signed a framework partnership agreement for the period 2018-2021 and being active in the areas of social inclusion and poverty reduction, or microfinance and social enterprise finance
24. September 2018. - deadline for submitting project proposalsLink
VP/2018/008 - Support for the deployment of skills assessments in the implementation of “Upskilling Pathways“
13. July 2018. - deadline for submitting project proposalsLink
15. June 2018. - deadline for submitting project proposalsLink
13. June 2018. - deadline for submitting project proposalsLink