The Culture Desk Creative Europe Serbia in cooperation with the Cultural centre “Vuk Karadzic” Loznica, will organize the seminar “Creative Europe Programme – project preparation” in Tršić, 1-4 August 2018.
The call is intended for all institutions and organizations from Serbia planning to apply for the Creative Europe programme, irrespective of the fact whether they have participated in international cooperation projects or are only planning their international activities.
Note that the seminar will focus on the development of projects by institutions and organizations intending to submit applications under the Creative Europe programme not only this year but in the coming ones, therefore, the seminar attendees are not expected to submit applications this year.
The topics that will be covered by the seminar are contemporary practices and concepts in the international cultural cooperation, cultural heritage and contemporary art; management of international projects; European cultural policy and priorities of the Creative Europe programme.
Apart from the representatives of the Desk Creative Europe Serbia, the lecturers on the seminar will be Ana Petković, Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade and Marina Matović, Professional Associate for the Administration of International Projects at the Centre for the Promotion of Science.
The aim of the seminar is quality improvement and development of projects to apply under the Creative Europe programme, building the programmatic – organizational capacities of institutions and organizations from Serbia, as well as to
The main criteria for the selection of participants are the quality of project proposals and potential partnerships. The quality of project propositions is measured
Conditions of the public call
1. The number of vacancies is limited;
2. Up to two persons per institution or organization can apply to participate in the seminar;
3. The Culture Desk Creative Europe Serbia and the Cultural centre “Vuk Karadzic” Loznica will cover the food and lodging expenses, however, the seminar participants will cover their travel expenses.
Submission of applications
You can find here the application form here.
The application for the seminar should contain the following information (up to three pages:
– A short description of the institution/organization (mission, aims, main activities);
– An indication of the position of the person or persons applying to participate in the seminar;
– A short description of the project the institution or the organization wants to apply with for the Creative Europe programme or if they believe the project proposition has a potential to be used for applying;
– A list of potential partners on the project.
The application should be sent to the email address of the Culture Desk Serbia – email@example.com.
Deadline for applications
Applications can be submitted until 20 July 2018. Applications received after the defined deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- Current News
- Vojvodina European Office in Brussels
- EU ongoing projects
- U implemented projects
- Other projects
- Antenna of Creative Europe Culture Desk Serbia
- Specialised Programme "Management of Regional Development through EU funds"
- Training - EU funding opportunities
- FEP Tours
- EU Calls for Proposals
The Antenna of Creative Europe...
The representatives of the European...
The Antenna of...