Coordination groups for EU funds
Be informed! Keep up-to-date!
As a part of the information dissemination system on available EU programmes and funds, coordination groups gathering representatives of relevant institutions in AP Vojvodina have been established with the aim of improving the flow of information on available EU funds and programmes, as well as open EU calls for proposals. One of the goals of the establishment and work of the coordination groups is to enhance the cooperation and networking of institutions in the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina.
- Coordination group for municipalities and towns
- Coordination group for public and public-utility enterprises and clusters
- Coordination group for provincial institutions and regional development agencies
- Coordination group for civil society organizations
If you want to joint one of the coordination groups, please appoint a representative of your institution who will communicate and cooperate with the Fund. Choose a person who:
- has experience in the development/implementation of national, EU or international projects,
- can be entrusted with the monitoring of new calls and ongoing activities regarding the EU accession,
- has a basic knowledge of project development and project cycle management,
- has a good command of the English language.
Fulfil the main criteria, send us your CV
and become a member of our coordination group.